EARTH'S CATASTROPHIC PAST AND FUTURE
A Scientific Analysis of Information
Channeled by Edgar Cayce
William Hutton and Jonathan Eagle
John C. Munday Jr., Editor/Contributor
Edgar Cayce, America�s best documented psychic, gave upwards of 44 "readings" that dealt with lost continents, geophysical changes to Earth beginning 1958-1998, and a pole shift due to begin about now. In this book, geologist William Hutton and researcher Jonathan Eagle look for correspondences between results of geophysical research studies and psychic descriptions of prehistoric catastrophes. They also scientifically test the readings� predictions of catastrophic Earth changes, while investigating the following fascinating subjects:
- Application of a computer model to assess the catastrophic effects of a shift of the poles of Earth�s axis of rotation via slip of the crust and mantle over a deep-mantle weak zone.
- The countries, like Japan (front cover), predicted to be most affected by a sudden, 1° pole shift.
- The authors' search for a readings-described mineralized vein at Bimini, Bahamas, in April 2004.
- The authors' discoveries of correlations between:
- a 2002 arctic earthquake and the eruption of torrid-area volcanoes,
- the dropping of atom bombs in 1945 and increases in sunspots following, and
- the peaceable nature of Europe in 1645-1715 and the period�s near total lack of sunspots. (Cayce readings implied or predicted all three phenomena.)
- A first-ever analysis of the many sources of Cayce�s channeled readings, including a ranking of the veracity and reliability of the most important Earth-changes and pole-shift readings.
- Moralistic reasons for future catastrophic geophysical changes to Japan, China, and America.
- Locations of post-pole-shift safety lands in Canada and the United States.
- Locations of the records of the Atlantean civilization, to be found when Earth changes begin.
- How to awaken to the New Cycle presently opening before humanity.
- Evidence for Atlantis in the mid-Atlantic ridge area and for Lemuria (or Mu) in the Pacific.
- The consuming religious war in which we find ourselves, and an answer to conditions today.
- Visions of an imminent Age-ending fire, as found in a Cayce reading, in a channeled book by Phylos the Tibetan, and in the 1960s visions of girls at Garabandal, Spain.
- Doubtful interpretations of Earth-changes and pole-shift readings advanced by managers of and writers for Edgar Cayce�s legacy organization, the Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc.
From the Foreword by the Editor: �The acid test of pole shift and other Earth change predictions is their scientific credibility. If true, momentous societal and political changes are imminent. The geopolitical map of the world will be redrawn. The authors are exploring the transition from the end of one Age to the beginning of another.�
"Earth's Catastrophic Past and Future" can be purchased online through the Hutton Commentaries website, by clicking on the book title link. Follow the instructions given for purchasing. Those interested in obtaining an autographed copy can do so through our web page. Indicate which author(s) you would like to have sign the title page, and how you would like your name to appear. While it is true that autographed books are more valuable, we are not pushing anyone to obtain an autographed copy of the book.